We realise it’s a difficult time for everybody but the team at Barbers, alongside our colleagues at Relocation Agent Network and Agents Giving, are encouraging staff and clients alike to help support local foodbanks and their communities during the coronavirus crisis.
- Pick up one extra item when you next visit the supermarket, whether that is food or a household item and then place it in the collection box, which is normally found near the door, most supermarkets have set these up.
- Your local food bank’s web page will have a list of the most needed items, opening hours and details for how to make drop off donations.
- Encourage friends and family to do the same
- Volunteer for your local foodbank. Opportunities include helping with outside drop off areas, collections and deliveries. Speak to your local food bank for more ways in which you can help.
- If you feel that any of the above is not appropriate, perhaps think about making a donation to a national or your local food bank and we’ve listed a few below:
As the coronavirus crisis continues, there are going to be more and more people in need of food banks than ever before. However small, your support will make a real difference.