As England continues its third lockdown, we want to reassure our customers or those thinking of moving house that Barbers is still open for business and COVID-safe.
The health and wellbeing of our customers and employees remains our top priority and we want to continue to play our part in reducing the spread of the virus within our local community. As such, we’ve conducted a thorough risk assessment across our business and put measures in place to ensure that we follow all relevant guidance on how to keep our customers and employees safe. Measures include:
- All employees and customers must wear face coverings when inside a property or our office.
- Hand sanitiser available in all offices.
- All Barbers offices are closed to walk-in visitors.
- Office visits by appointment only.
- Only pre-qualified buyers allowed to visit a property in person and a maximum of two viewers, both must be from the same household, per viewing.
- Compulsory COVID-19 questionnaire completed by all customers booking an office appointment, visiting a property for a viewing or having people visit their own property for a viewing or valuation.
- Virtual valuations available.
- Employees working from home to ensure social distancing rules are adhered to in our office.
We review these measures regularly so that we can continue to operate and help our customers with their buying, selling and renting needs. If you’re thinking of moving house, but worried or concerned about how things like property viewings may be conducted then give us a call, we would be happy to explain the process. If you don’t feel comfortable visiting our office or conducting property viewings at the moment, then that’s fine too. We can carry out property valuations and property viewings using video conferencing software like Zoom.
As a member of Relocation Agent Network, we’ve been specially selected to be North Shropshire’s Local Expert and aim to ensure you feel fully supported throughout the entire process.
Why Relocation Agent Network?
Relocation Agent Network is a national network of estate agents across England, Scotland and Wales. They search the UK for the very top estate agents to represent them as Local Experts and only invite one company from each area to join. So in North Shropshire, Barbers is the only estate agent to be selected.
Through our Relocation Agent Network membership, we are able to offer sellers a completely unique channel of buyer that no other estate agent in North Shropshire can provide. Visit www.relocation-agent-network.co.uk/how-we-can-help-you.aspx to find out more.