Book a FREE Valuation

Sold - Semi-Detached House
Powell Place, Newport

Asking Price Of £33,750

Bed icon  2    Bath icon  1    receptions icon  1

PUBLIC NOTICE Barbers are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £33,750 for 2 Powell Place, Newport. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact (Barbers, 30 High Street, Newport TF10 7AQ & 01952 820 239) before exchange of contracts.

Request a Viewing Print Details

Contact Us

Newport Branch
01952 820239

Share this property


DOWNLOAD EPC View Floorplan Location Save Saved

Newport Branch
30 High Street, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 7AQ
Email
Opening Hours
Monday to Friday: 8.45am to 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am to 4.00pm

Property Summary

  • 25% Shared Ownership
  • Very Popular Location
  • Walking distance of Newport High Street
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
  • French Doors to Rear Garden
  • Parking for Two Cars
  • No Chain

Property Full Details

BRIEF DESCRIPTION This two-bedroom semi-detached property is less than a five minute walk from Newport's busy High Street, and is in a popular cul-de-sac with off-road Parking and Garden to the rear. The accommodation comprises of an Entrance Hall, Kitchen and spacious Lounge/Diner with French doors out to the rear Garden to the ground floor, and two double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor.

You are buying a 25% share of the property -The current rent is £377.17 per month for the remaining 75%(this includes building insurance of £15.06

LOCATION The property is ideally located for Newport High Street with its shops, boutiques, cafes, pubs and indoor Victorian market - and is within the catchment area of Newport's highly regarded Primary, High and Grammar Schools.

A wider range of shops, amenities and employment opportunities are available in Telford, Stafford and Shrewsbury - and the excellent rail connections from Telford and Stafford mean Birmingham and Manchester are within commutable distance.

ACCOMMODATION

ENTRANCE HALL A composite front door, with side window and canopy over, leads into the Entrance Hall with stairs rising to the first floor, radiator, wood effect flooring, stripped skirting boards, smoke alarm, central heating control panel, alarm control panel, useful under-stairs storage area and doors through to the downstairs accommodation:

KITCHEN 5' 10" x 8' 03" (1.78m x 2.51m) A doorway leads into the Kitchen which has a window to the front of the property, and a range of white fronted base and wall cupboards with work surfaces over, laminate flooring, inset white composite sink with mixer tap over, tiling to splash area, wall mounted Baxi gas central heating boiler , built in single oven with four ring electric hob and extractor fan over, radiator, space for both a washing machine and fridge freezer.

LOUNGE/DINER 15' 0" x 12' 07" (4.57m x 3.84m) max A good size living space, with wood effect flooring, stripped skirting boards, French doors out to the rear Garden, marble effect fireplace and hearth, double radiator, built-in under stairs cupboard and small window to the side of the property.

LANDING Stairs from the Hallway rise up to the Landing, with Loft access, smoke alarm and doors to the upstairs accommodation:

BEDROOM ONE 12' 8" x 8' 0" (3.86m x 2.44m) With window over looking the rear Garden and a radiator

BEDROOM TWO 12' 8" x 8' 0" (3.86m x 2.44m) max With a window overlooking the front of the property, radiator, stripped floors, and boxed in over-stairs platform

BATHROOM 6' 10" x 6' 04" (2.08m x 1.93m) max With built-in cupboard, part tiled walls, low level W.C., pedestal hand wash basin, panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment, shower curtain and rail, heated towel rail radiator and window to the side of the property

EXTERNALLY To the front of the property is a small lawned area with paved pathway to the front door, and a tarmacadam driveway giving off road parking for two cars leading to a side gateway through to the rear garden - which is mainly laid to lawn, with small timber shed, paved patio, some mature shrubs and panelled fencing to the boundary.

DIRECTIONS From our office on Newport High Street, head north and turn right on Stafford Road. At the traffic lights turn right on Audley Road and then left on Powell Place where the property can be identified by our For Sale sign.

TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY Please contact our Newport Office, 30 High Street, TF10 7AQ | TEL: 01952 820239 | Email: newport@barbers-online.co.uk

TENURE We are advised that the property is Leasehold - you are buying a 25% share of the property. We have been informed that this lease was granted for 125 years in 1996 therefore there is c.100 years remaining on the lease. Rent for the remaining 75% share of the property is £377.17 (this includes building insurance of £15.06). All this information needs to be confirmed by the Vendors Solicitor during the Pre-Contract Enquiries. Vacant possession upon completion.

SERVICES We are advised that all mains services are available. Barbers have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings etc or services to this property, so cannot confirm that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A buyer is recommended to obtain confirmation from their Surveyor or Solicitor.

LOCAL AUTHORITY Telford & Wrekin Council | Tel: 01952 380000

PROPERTY INFORMATION We believe this information to be accurate, but it cannot be guaranteed. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and mains services have not been tested. If there is any point which is of particular importance please obtain professional confirmation. All measurements quoted are approximate. These particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract.

AML REGULATIONS To ensure compliance with the latest Anti Money Laundering Regulations all intending purchasers must produce identification documents prior to the issue of sale confirmation. To avoid delays in the buying process please provide the required documents as soon as possible. We may use an online service provider to also confirm your identity. A list of acceptable ID documents is available upon request.

METHOD OF SALE For Sale by Private Treaty.

NE2645110032020
Follow Barbers Estate Agents on Facebook Follow Barbers Estate Agents on Twitter Follow Barbers Estate Agents on LinkedIn Follow Barbers Estate Agents on Instagram