- A Stunning New Build Detached House
- On an Impressive Select Development
- Help to Buy Available!!
- Constructed by Local Award Winning Builders
- Situated in a Highly Desirable Area
- Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom/wc
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, En-Suite, Main Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden, Ample Parking
- Call Now to View Your Future Dream Home!!
Property Full Details
- Energy and thermally efficient home
- State of the art Vaillant air source heat pump
- A+ integrated kitchen appliances including, electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge freezer
- Wall mounted TV points to lounge and dining area
- TV & BT points to all bedrooms
- Heated towel rail timers
- Upvc French doors leading onto rear patio
- High quality fitted sanitary ware
- Designer porcelain tiling
- Karndean flooring to bathroom, en-suite shower room, entrance hallway, dining kitchen & cloakroom/wc
- Fitted carpet to lounge, landing area and all bedrooms
- Sliding mirrored fitted wardrobes
- Large fully paved patio area & lawned garden with shed included
- Paved pathway
- Fenced boundary to the rear
- Secure by Design composite front door & windows with easy cleaning mechanism
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE!!
3 PLOTS SOLD - LAST PLOT REMAINING!!!!
We are delighted to be marketing this outstanding development of four beautiful three bedroom detached houses. Each property is individually finished to the highest standard with varying styles of stunning bespoke fitted kitchens - which one will be your favourite? The developers are PG Excellence Award winners who won the Prestigious National Premier Guarantee Award for Small Development of the year in 2015 for their outstanding development at St Peters Court, Adderley. This industry recognised award recognises design, quality of construction, care taken and attention to detail from start to finish so this really speaks for the superb workmanship that is on offer.
Positioned towards the edge of Market Drayton, this is a lovely select development with nature and riverside walks on the doorstep. Each detached property is finished to the highest standard and includes an entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, lounge and an impressive open plan dining kitchen with French double doors leading out to the rear garden. The first floor accommodation will provide a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally, there are fully enclosed rear gardens and parking to each property. This really is a wonderful chance to purchase a stunning brand new dream home, in a much sought after area of Market Drayton so contact us now to avoid missing out on this exclusive opportunity!
Market Drayton is a popular North Shropshire market town on the Staffordshire/Cheshire borders. It is on the River Tern, between Shrewsbury and Stoke on Trent and was formerly known as Drayton in Hales and is listed in the Domesday Book. In 1245 King Henry III granted a charter for the weekly Wednesday market, giving the town its current title. The market is still held every Wednesday. The Shropshire Union Canal runs through the town and Market Drayton offers a wide variety of amenities such as schools, specialist and high street shops, supermarkets and health and leisure facilities. The larger centres of Newcastle under Lyme, The Potteries, Crewe, Stafford, Telford and Shrewsbury are within commutable distance. ACCOMMODATION ENTRANCE HALLWAY 8' 2" x 4' 9" (2.49m x 1.45m) LOUNGE 16' 11" x 12' 4" (5.16m x 3.76m) CLOAKROOM/WC 6' 4" x 3' 5" (1.93m x 1.04m) UNDERSTAIRS STORAGE AREA 9' 11" x 3' 2" (3.02m x 0.97m) DINING KITCHEN 15' 10" x 13' 5" (4.83m x 4.09m) RETURNING TO THE HALLWAY STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING AREA MASTER BEDROOM 12' 9 into wardrobe" x 11' 7" (3.89m x 3.53m) EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM 9' 1" x 6' 3" (2.77m x 1.91m) BEDROOM TWO 10' 9" x 8' 8" (3.28m x 2.64m) BEDROOM THREE 9' 10" x 6' 10" (3m x 2.08m) FAMILY BATHROOM 7' 1" x 6' 2" (2.16m x 1.88m) ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
The full energy performance certificate (EPC) is available for this property upon request. FLOOR PLAN
Not to scale. SERVICES
We are advised that mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are available and the property is also fitted with a state of the art air source heat pump. Barbers have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings etc or services to this property, so cannot confirm that they are in working order or fit for purpose. A buyer is recommended to obtain confirmation from their Surveyor or Solicitor. VAILLANT AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMP INFORMATION
An air source heat pump (ASHP) is usually placed outdoors at the side or back of the property. It takes heat from the air and boosts it to a higher temperature using a heat pump and can alternatively cool the air for the warmer times of the year. The pump needs electricity to run, but it should use less electrical energy than the heat it produces therefore making it very economical and drastically cutting the cost of heating. HOW TO FIND THE PROPERTY
Turn left out of our office on Maer Lane then left again at the mini island onto Cheshire Street. At the next mini island turn right onto Frogmore Road and continue to a further mini island where you will turn right onto Shropshire Street continuing to Shrewsbury Road then take a left into Buntingsdale and left again into Christchurch Lane. Pass the church on the right hand side and continue along the road where you will find the entrance to the development on the left hand side which can be identified by our for sale board. HELP TO BUY INFORMATION
WHAT IS HELP TO BUY?
- With a help to buy, the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your newly built home, so you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest.
- You won't be charged loan fees on the 0% loan for the first five years of owning your home… INTEREST FREE!!!!
ITS NOT JUST FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS....
- Equity loans are available to first time buyers as well as homeowners looking to move. The home you want to buy must be newly built with a price tag of up to £600,000. TENURE
We are advised that the property is Freehold and this will be confirmed by the Vendors Solicitor during the Pre- Contract Enquiries. Vacant possession upon completion. METHOD OF SALE
For Sale by Private Treaty. LOCAL AUTHORITY
Council tax enquiries, Revenues & Benefit, Shropshire Council, Shirehall, Shrewsbury,
SY2 6ND. Tel: 0345 678 9002 VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS
By arrangement with the Agents Office at Tower House, Maer Lane, Market Drayton, TF9 3SH
Tel: 01630 653641 or email: email@example.com PROPERTY INFORMATION
We believe this information to be accurate, but they cannot be guaranteed. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and mains services have not been tested. If there is any point which is of particular importance please obtain professional confirmation. All measurements quoted are approximate. These particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract. AML REGULATIONS
To ensure compliance with the latest Anti Money Laundering Regulations all intending purchasers must produce identification documents prior to the issue of sale confirmation. To avoid delays in the buying process please provide the required documents as soon as possible. We may use an online service provider to also confirm your identity. A list of acceptable ID documents is available upon request. MD23022240519